miercuri, 10 iulie 2024

head to head

the sun is a killer in your city
it turns horses into hopes
the tiniest star in a gold bird that has no trace
it's 9:25
the one that hugged me as we were brothers it's still looking for my steps for my runaway
i am in this motherless tower
i am on this fatherless lang
planting strawberry trees for castaways
i am here, if you could only hear the waves I am making
it's summertime
that means either sadness or infinite joy
let's replace this infinite clock with an egg
my life is a dream within a dream and the one who's dreaming makes jokes and planes and has no name whatsoever
here's a fireplace
here's a shoe
here's a triumph
can I be your human in this rainy day full of festivals and carnivals and bird showcasing?
I will wait
count dragons and wish
for the ones who don't have a home within their own body
he dere's just Monday
we are watching the smallest ocean
a tiny animal carrying food to his brothers who are waiting on the other part of the skyline
a dog is waiting at the base of the tree
the chipmunk freezes and waits in patience
for the day to go by

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

#

și când nu se întâmplă nimic tot se întâmplă ceva murmur muzici faze totul într-o împreunare perfectă, fără să știm un observator dansează a...