Pagini

marți, 27 iunie 2023

saying something

overwhelmed overthinking paranoid
as if i have a sense that for a few hours some people intentionally turned against me
while doing the Heist - the secret project that Abel mentioned
and while i went through life constantly feeling that people think badly of me, that went as quite too much

please don't think badly of me
do you see me? 
i see you
i don't want this to end
here i finally have some possible head
even though i feel as If there's a weird kind of bird holding a gun against my head
holding a gun against my head 'aight

overwhelmed overthinking paranoid
as if i have a sense that for a few hours some people intentionally turned against me

maybe i just care too much
self-obsesed 
self-inflicted pain
self-inflicted spirituality
please don't think badly of me
while i drink this kinda poisened kinda bad kinda really fucked up liqueur

paranoid
paranoid
no friend to be there paranoid

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

#

un om un cântec o sclipire din ochi încă ne putem trezi din somnul cel mai adânc încă putem zbura cu o singură aripă să călărim o stea și să...